Monday, February 7, 2011

Girls Night Out - Happy Birthday to me!

Some friends and I got together for drinks and dinner at Mi Mexico in celebration of my birthday (Mom, Aunt Ellen, Holly, Sam, me, Andrea, Cindy, Colleen and Jackie). It was a good, fun night with a lot of laughs! The margaritas were flowing and then some of us headed over to another bar to have a beer before we headed home (Thanks to Mike our DD!)
Jackie and Holly
Me and my freshman college roommate, Cindy.
My hair was a bit big that night. After trying to touch our tongues to our noses (good job, Sam and Cindy), and Jackie wanting to have a nostril flaring contest (she won!), we decided to head home.

Thanks to all my girls who came out, high fives to the 5 of us who lasted past midnight! LOL!

Sunday morning, this girl woke up with a headACHE! It has been a long time since I've felt that way. Steve was nice enough to let me sleep in and take 2 naps! Which paid off b/c I was amped up and ready to go for the Packer Super Bowl party!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is just brilliant girl’s night out party. I truly loved these photos. I also would be throwing a bachelor bash soon and I am planning to book the prettiest rooftop New York venues for that. Hoping to find a good spot within my budget.

    ReplyDelete