Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random blah

1. To my friend Nicky, whose name I spelled wrong. I apologize, for I do have 2 other friends who spell their name as Nikki...I should've known you would have to be different! :)

2. I was creative! I wrapped some of our pictures to look like Christmas presents, an idea I totally stole from our friend Cari!
3. When Presley and I were at Dahls last week I bought her a book. I noticed the wording at the bottom of the book as we were in line to check out.... A Book of Visual Discrimination.
So what exactly does this mean? I'm confused. Maybe I'm taking it too literally? The book is about helping Baby Donald find his black and white kitten...and of course, there is a black and white toy, coat, and slipper so it's SO hard to find the kitten...or not.
4. I finally made a hair appt for Presley to get her curly rattail cut off tomorrow night and the girl has come down with some sort of virus/rash....which we think might be Fifths disease b/c all the symptoms fit. She looks terrible, circles under her eyes, rash on her cheeks and on her body. She hasn't been eating good and not playing like she usually does so instead of a hair cut there might be a trip to the walk-in clinic!

No comments:

Post a Comment