Sunday, November 20, 2011

Full weekend fun!

After a very stressful Friday at work (the point where everything piles up into the same horrible day and you just lose it, that was me!), I got up and went back to work early Saturday morning. I guess I'm a dedicated employee or something.

Presley was up ALL night Friday night. It was as if she couldn't get comfortable and she kept messing with her left ear. Steve was nice enough to deal with her for most of the night since he knew I had to work. He tried her bed, the couch, cartoons...the girl wouldn't sleep!....at 3 am she even asked if they could go outside and play!
Of course, I had just taken her to the doctor last Friday and nothing was wrong. And of course, I had opened my big mouth and said how we were so lucky b/c she's rarely sick....and guess what?? Ear infection! It was been a very long time since she's had an ear infection so we won't complain!


We had asked Andrea to babysit Presley for us on Saturday night so we could go to the Zac Brown Band concert with Jason and Christie (my brother and sister in law). She came down with a bad cold so Holly saved the day and watched P for the night! We had dinner at the Royal Mile (downtown was EXTREMELY busy and packed full of people!) and then enjoyed the concert. It was a lot of fun and we saw quite a few people we knew (so we aren't quite fully out of the social loop!)!

Sunday morning we all slept until 9:30! Guess we were all tired! :) Then I went with mom, dad, Holly and Tami to Centro for brunch and then to the Civic Center to see Wicked! It was amazing! This is the second time I've seen it and it was just as good as I remember! I wish Steve was interested in going b/c the powerful voices on those people gives me goosebumps and I would love for him to experience it too! Hopefully, Presley will be interested someday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment