Thursday, November 17, 2011

M.I.A

Unfortunately, life has been calling me so I've been absence from the internet. Let's see....where do I begin?!
Last week I took Thursday off since Friday was Veterans day and we didn't work....nice long weekend for me! Thursday I took Presley to daycare late and then went Christmas shopping! I always wait until the last minute and I hate going to the mall after Thanksgiving (too many years working in retail). I got a lot done but still have more do to (with 11 nieces and nephews and all of our other family members)! I had a dentist appointment in the afternoon and then spent a couple hours by myself at home before picking Presley up from daycare. I had a great dinner with my friend Shannon that night! It was so nice to be able to catch up and chat with her, it had been extremely too long!


Friday I took Presley to the walk-in clinic for her terrible cough. It had been over a week and so bad that she would end up gagging! :( I figured I had better get in her, just in case, before the weekend started. Of course, there was nothing they could do...like I thought. Presley was so good for the doctor though. She hates her regular doctor but she let this doctor listen to her heart and check her ears and throat (by actually opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue and saying ahhh), then she said thank you and bye to the doctor. This the most cooperative she has been in a long time! LOL! She actually has been fairly good these days when we take her places....NOT fighting to get in her car seat, sitting in the cart. It's been nice, I'm sure it won't last long but we'll take what we can get!


Saturday I had girls night! It had been too long since seeing everyone! We went to the Kirkwood Lounge for a change from our mexican dinners. It was really good, a little pricey but with my girls it was worth it! We actually had 3 new girls come too, they were able to experience Holly in one of her super funny moods!

Sunday Steve worked with his brother and the plan was for Presley and I to go to the grocery store. Well, after 1/2 hour of trying to get her dressed and 45 minutes of convincing her that I HAD to brush her hair (believe me, I had to brush it!)....we then had a meltdown fit. So the grocery store was crossed off our TO-DO list.

No comments:

Post a Comment