Thursday, November 17, 2011

M/T/W/TH, if anyone cares

Monday night we had the family over for dinner and to watch the Packer game! We are 9-0 baby!! We don't need to go undefeated but another Super Bowl would be nice! We got to hang out with Holly's new boy (you'll have to get more details from her!), we were all up way too late. Presley who didn't go to bed until 10:30 and was nightmare Tuesday morning (but that isn't too different from any other morning)!

Tuesday I worked a little late and then met up with Holly and Nicky to go to the Gavin Degraw concert at Prairie Meadows! It was SO fun! Holly and Nikki are both super funny and we laughed all night long. Nicky is a really good dancer! ;) Plus it was super nice that it was over by 10 pm!

Yesterday we decided to meet after work for dinner....one of our favorite places, Jethros. Presley had to go 'potty' 3 times in one hour while we were there. Well, she only had to go potty once....and then decided that she wanted to go to the bathroom just b/c she wanted to wash her hands. I mean, I appreciate her wanting to be clean and everything...but just b/c she could reach the sink and paper towels by herself, she found it 'fun'. It's not so 'fun' for me.


Tonight I worked late and didn't get home until after 6:30, which I hate! Steve made dinner and put Presley to bed and while I had energy I did dishes, some laundry, picked up and started blogging! I haven't been on Facebook for 4 days which is completely unlike me! We have another couple busy days ahead of us. Give me some redbull and motivation!


On a side note:
Two things I love:
1) watching Presley sleep. Since she wasn't feeling good she was waking up in the middle of the night (which she NEVER does)! Even at 2:30 am, it is so sweet to hear her calling for 'mama'! It's nice that she has a big girl bed and I can just climb in with her for a while! She cuddles and falls back asleep....which makes it very hard to leave her.
2) when kids say thank you without being prompted. Presley is pretty good about saying thank you when needed. Of course, we encourge and reminder her sometimes too but the fact that she'll tell me thank you when I help her put her shirt on or give her a cup of milk just makes me smile!

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday night was super fun! We must do again soon! :) I have been practicing my hair flip all week! :)

    ReplyDelete