Sunday, November 27, 2011

Long weekends really should happen more often!

After a wonderful Thursday with my family, I was one of the lucky ones to have to work Friday. Thank goodness it was only a half day! I was able to leave at eleven and went to Daytonas to meet Steve, Presley, Holly and Uncle Dave to watch the Iowa game.....kind of a waste of time since Iowa didn't really show up to actually play. Oh well, it was still fun to get out of the house to watch a game.
Our friend Brandon came to town and hung out with us Friday afternoon and night. We were all lazy and didn't do much, but it was nice to just chill out! Although Presley was not impressed with Brandon so she spent most of the night scared of him and hanging on to me! All weekend she didn't eat much and was cuddly, her ear infection should be cleared up by now but something just seemed off with her.


Saturday morning Presley and I went to the grocery store, she was adamant about getting Cheerios and blueberries and continued to remind me every time we turned down an aisle! She took an awesome nap as the boys got ready for their night out for Nick's bachelor party downtown!
We then met my parents and Holly for dinner (again Presley ate nothing but a couple chips) and then went to my friend Sarahs house for a little while. It was a good girls night for me and my baby.


Today we had Steve's family Thanksgiving in Earlham at noon. Steve got about 4 hours of sleep so he was exhausted and Presley was not in the mood to be social at all and still wasn't really interested in eating anything besides Cheerios and fruit! Presley wouldn't leave our sides (not even to play with her cousin Ava) and was scared to walk across the room b/c of all the people around (BIG WIMP!). We left about 4 and P fell asleep in the car on the way home (something she NEVER does!). Since she just hasn't seemed herself we put her to bed early, which doesn't matter since she is still in there calling for me and talking to herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment