Monday, June 26, 2017

Friday

Friday morning at 5:30 my phone started blowing up with text messages from my manager at work and my coworker Amy...our building was flooded and they weren't letting any one in. Thankfully I had my laptop at home so I was able to work Friday at home while many others were left NOT able to work or got shifted into a training room to work that afternoon. Pain in the ass! Now you might think that NOT working would have been the better option but we have been working so must overtime that having to put Miscellaneous pay on your paystub, basically ruins all the overtime pay, like a holiday or PTO would do, so I didn't mind working!)
I kept Presley home with me b/c she is mostly self-sufficient so I can still work with her here. (Piper is a different story!) She slept in until 9 and then hung out on the ipad and playing...and then she found neighbors to play with and I didn't see much of her!
 
I worked until 4 and then we were able to get our stuff packed up to head to my brother in law's lake house on Lake Panorama.
The kids love it there, Presley plays with cousin Ava and Piper roams around doing a little of everything. The park is right next door to their house, they put in a great beach/patio area next to the water and the golf cart....every kids favorite thing to do! :)
 Oh child, that smile!!!
 Such a poser!
We hung out on the beach almost all night, had a fire going, the kids playing...it's nice and relaxing! The girls went to bed way too late but at least we slept in Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment