Monday, June 26, 2017

Busy bees

Last week was a busy week....where we are trying to find time to work, go to the store, plan for the weekend and still actually have a summer fun life with the kids.

Monday they had dentists appts.....they have never done well when I have taken them so this has become Steve's new job, which I'm sure the thoroughly enjoys! :) But they did good, Presley's teeth are growing in good and she has one more loose one, which she is already not happy about (she is so behind on losing teeth, she has only lost 4!)

Tuesday I made wine with Sarah at Vines to Wines. It was fun and such an interesting experience! I definitely want to go back and do it again! We go back in August to bottle up our wine and then for this specific wine that we made he said that it is best after 21 months! I have to wait 21 months before I can drink this wine that we made! UGH!
After we made wine we hit up a couple places on Ingersoll to chat and have a couple drinks and then we made our way back to Johnston and stopped at the Boat House for one last beer. Sarah is a bad influence and kept me out until 11:30! YAWNNNN.......

Since Steve took the girls on Monday and had them Tuesday night I decided I would take them to gymnastics on Wednesday night! I just LOVE watching them! Presley's teacher told me she wanted to challenge her by putting her in this class and I agree, if Presley had a little more self confidence in herself she could do awesome!
Piper is the only one in her class who has been going to Sapphire for over a year so she looks like she is advanced, but she'll be in this class until she is 6!

Thursday night we went to Latitude 41 to watch Baird play. The weather was perfect, the kids fed the fish our old bread and my uncle Danny and aunt Debbie came with my dad to hang out for a bit. They are traveling around the Midwest in their RV for a couple months and were in DSM for the weekend so I happy that we were able to see them and chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment