Sunday, December 6, 2015

Another week gone

I was NOT motivated to go to work this week. For the most part we have very little to do (I actually stayed fairly busy) so I was late to work every day. Monday and Tuesday I showed up at 7:50 and Wednesday it was 7:40 and my manager even commented that I was early! (or still 10 minutes late!) I know they don't really care and I still get my 40 hours in, it's just becoming a really bad habit.

Wednesday Piper and I had our date night at El Mariachi, it had been a while since we had been there! Presley had gynmastics, they are getting ready for testing in the next two weeks to determine if the girls are in the right class, or ready to move up! Then her and Steve had their date night at Texas Roadhouse.

Thursday we had Steve's work Christmas party at 1908 Draught House. I love his employer and coworkers so we enjoy this night every year. Free food and drinks, super casual and a good time to catch up with everyone!

I had taken Friday off of work which worked out since Steve's flight to Indianapolis left that morning. So we slept in a little, I took the girls to school while he got packed and ready and then I dropped him off at the airport about 9:45. I booked myself a massage at 10:15 (thank you for the Christmas present Steve!). It was amazing. I'm ready for another one!
That afternoon I made a Target run, did some stuff around the house, went thru the presents I had bought (I had a problem with Amazom Prime shopping, and had package after package showing up and not remembering what I was buying..oops). I did laundry, read some of my book, took a very short nap and then picked up the girls for our Friday night.

The night went good. I was exhausted (not going to bed until 1 am and I woke up at 430 and couldn't fall back asleep...and my 1/2 hour nap didn't very little for me). So we made popcorn and watched Finding Nemo (which I slept thru about 75% of.....good thing they were good and getting along with each other!)

No comments:

Post a Comment