Thursday, December 31, 2015

Random

- Bookbub...if you like reading check out this website. You pick what genre of books you like and then you get a daily email on what books are either free or really cheap for that day. My problem is that I come across so many books that sound good and they are free, so why wouldn't I download them? Well, I'm a little OCD with having books on my kindle that are unread. I think I have 8-10 books unread, just sitting there waiting for me to read them.....I better finish this post and get back to reading (I have read 3 books so far this week)
- Ben Carson's commercials....I like his new commercials with the hands, good marketing!
- Audio books....I can't do it. If I'm sitting here doing nothing, absolutely nothing then I can listen to them. Otherwise I can't focus on just that.
- The last place I would want to be on New Years Eve is Times Square in NYC. I always thought this would be fun however now I think it's a terrorists dream to have that many people in one place! No thanks.
- I caved and joined the Fitbit gang. I did not get the wrist one but found one that you just clip onto your belt loop or pocket, I think that will work better for me. Steve and I really need to try to get in shape this coming year and I think this will hold me accountable for my working out. I use My Fitness Pal to track my food and calories when trying to be healthier, it definitely makes you second guess what food you decide to eat when you see the calories staring back at you. (and then how much you would have to work out to burn those calories off! ugh!)

- ok back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment