Friday, December 18, 2015

Random rants

- I think my kids are the only ones that don't have holiday programs. I guess I don't have to get in a fuss about what they call it then...Christmas, Holiday, Winter programs.
- Elf on the Shelf, I think my dislike of this thing comes from the never-ending FB posts about it. An every day update on an elf? How about something funny or cute that YOUR ACTUAL child did that day? Our elf just came out for the first time this morning, nothing funny, nothing creative, didn't bring a gift....just doing what an elf should do, watching the kids. Presley was excited to see Piper the Elf, Piper didn't really care and doesn't really understand....but maybe this will help make them get along better over the next week.
- Selfies? How many is too many to post on FB? How often is too often to change your profile pic? When someone compliments you or says happy birthday to you on FB, do you have to thank every single comment and person?
- Ugly Christmas sweaters....they used to be so fun. Finding that rare, old woman's sweater at Goodwill or your grandmas closet to wear...NO ONE would have one like yours! And now? Now Target has a rack of ugly Christmas sweaters! Really? I just think some things are better when they are rare and more exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment