Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 Goals

1. Be able to run a 5k (this is the 3rd year in a row this has been on my list)
2. Open Piper a savings account (this is the 2nd year on my list)
3. Have Presley take swimming lessons until she can swim!
4. Organize our storage room, take things to Goodwill or have a garage sale. The stuff must go!
5. Give to others...whether it be giving baby clothes to a friend, donating stuff to a charity, sending a gift card randomly to someone who might need it, giving $ to a homeless person....anything, just to give back a little...plus I think it is good for my kids to see us doing these things also.
6. Get another car. Our Equinox is in needed of serious repairs. It was parked in the street for 4 months and now it is parked in our driveway. You have to jump it to get it started due to some electrical problem, the air doesn't work....but it's paid off which is why I don't want to get rid of it BUT I think I just need to give in. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment