Monday, December 21, 2015

Week in review

Monday I took the day off, I had one day of PTO to burn before the end of the year. Steve took the girls to school/daycare and I was up and out of bed by 8 cleaning and organizing.....Like deep cleaning, hands and knees kind of cleaning, throwing expired food away kind of cleaning. I got some presents wrapped, then I got some more shopping done for Christmas, helped my mom pick out new glasses and then headed home to get some more stuff done! I was productive but still alot of things I wanted to get done but didn't have the time.
In order to keep the house clean for more than 4 hours I decided we were going out to dinner! So we picked up the girls about 5 and headed to Texas Roadhouse!

Tuesday I was able to go out with some coworkers and a couple of our sales people from Minneapolis to Malo for drinks and appetizers. I was home by 6:30 to help with bath and bedtime.

Wednesday Presley had gymnastics which we found out that she did move up to the next level in gymnastics, so she now is in the 'Topaz' group. It will be good for her, new teacher, new group, more difficult things to practice and learn. And of course I took Piper to El Mariachi for dinner! :)

Thursday Presley thought we should all go out to dinner (so yes, this is 4 nights in a row that I ate out for dinner!). She wanted Hy-Vee Market Grill....so we went there! We like the food and the prices and it's never busy......which is good b/c our kids are TERRIBLE every time we go there! I don't know why but they will NOT listen, Piper is loud, they fight. There is something in the air that doesn't sit well with them there!

Friday we had a babysitter to go see the Nada's Silent Night at Wooly's. We met my friend Amy and Justin at Quintons for dinner beforehand and then walked over. It was fun! Good crowd and not too busy (despite it being sold out!)

I think we try to keep the kids busy so that they don't just sit at home and fight. It's really bad with the amount they annoy, fight and just want to pick on each other. Mainly Presley. I've said it a million times, but she CANNOT leave Piper alone. Her attitude is back in full force after being so good for a couple months, it's like the sass was all bottled up and is now just exploding from her little body. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment