Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas

We headed over to my parents about noon, Presley wanted to wear her new pj's....I was kind of jealous! I really wanted a family picture but the day just got away from us. I still got some cute ones of the kids though.
Grandma and Presley
Watching Steve and Pa open presents.
Penquin Elvis is so cute!
The three of us girls got my dad a Packers jacket, it's the military rememberance version that is only sold during November around Veterans Day...it has taken us 3 years to get this b/c it is ALWAYS sold out!! He was very excited!
Boston, Mary and Presley each got these super cool globes! They have a pen and it's all computerized, very cool! We have learned things from it already!
Piper got a baby doll. I think this might be one of the first dolls she has received! I think most of our dolls are Presley's or even my old babies!
Piper and Grandma
The white elephant gift exchange for the adults...always fun and you never know what you might just get! Steve ended up with a Santa cookie jar (which I'm excited to use next year!)
Scott opened jerseys that had been worn by Jerry back in college...Jerry even autographed them! Though my dad stole this from Scott (I think to make Holly happy!)
Jerry was the big winner, so he got the pot of $ and his choice of any of the wonderful gifts!
Samantha got a picture frame filled with pictures of me and Steve....she was thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment