Monday, December 21, 2015

2015

Well, I did not do very good at my goals for this year. I think I hit 2.5 out of the 7 things I had listed. That is terrible.  I have 10 days to work on some of these if I really wanted to, but I'm just not sure I'm motivated at this point! (There is always next year, right?)

1) Get both girls into swimming classes. I was at 50% for this...Presley did, Piper didn't.

2) Run a 5k, in a race, on the treadmill, around a lake....wherever, just be able to run 3.1 miles again! FAIL, I think I only got up to 1.5 miles

3) Open a savings account for Piper. Fail, I actually did start the process and then they wanted her ss#, which of course I don't have memorized and don't carry on me so I never finished the process.

4) Steve and I take a trip, even if it is just another weekend trip like we did in November when we went to Omaha. But we really need to branch out and go somewhere we haven't been. Chicago, Nashville, Memphis. We actually took two trips! We went back to Vegas and we went to Chicago! Had a blast in both places, spent too much money in both places, but both were worth it!

5) Get Presley involved in something...teeball, gymnastics, soccer....I don't care but it has to be something. One thing is not too much to ask, is it? Most kids are involved in everything (which I really DON'T want!) Success! Presley joined Sapphire gymnastics in April/May and has been doing SO good. She loves it! We love the atmosphere and the organization of it all. I'm hoping to get her involved in something else this spring but we'll have to see what her friends are doing and do some convincing on her part! :)

6) Lose some weight (10 pounds I would be more than happy with) and get in shape. Running and cutting back on my cider beer addiction should help! :) I really didn't do much working out until August/September. Once my weight gets to a certain point, then I start working out and counting calories again. So I did good for about a month, my weight was down to 'normal' and now I'm eating like a pig and just trying to make it until January without gaining much more and then I'll start working out and eating better again! Vicious cycle but at least I try to work on it!

7) Either have a garage sale or give our crap to Goodwill! We both need to go thru our clothes, we have girls clothes and toys in bins in the basement that are just sitting there that can go to a nice home, other than ours! Fail. While I have given away alot of baby stuff to friends, we just have so much more we need to get rid of! Anyone need anything? We probably have it! Toddler bed, changing table, two book shelves, a nice TV stand, EVERYTHING baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment