Monday, November 30, 2015

Piper

- she has had so many accidents in her underwear over the last week! I've thrown so many pairs of underwear away b/c she has pooped in them that I had to buy more underwear and thanks to Amazon prime they will be here Wednesday! I partially blame us for this b/c we are terrible are thinking to take her and reminding her!
- when I picked her up from school today, her teacher Miss Abby was shocked that Piper had written her name all by herself! I told them that she did that last week and I thought that she was learning it in school and she said that they thought that we were teaching her! haha! She did say that Piper is the only one in the class that can write her name! Go Piper!
- she is so funny! I just can't express her little personality but she is very animated, has alot of facial expressions and hand movements when she talks, she says phrases that shouldn't come out of a 3 year old. She cracks us all up, all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment