Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Would you rather......

Would you rather…

  1. Watch, Star Wars, or Star Trek? Both? Neither? I guess I like the original Star Wars but preferred Star Trek: The New Generation (Hello, Wesley Crusher!) over the original Star Trek.
  2. Read on a Kindle or paperback book? Oh I love my Kindle! LOVE, LOVE it! I used to read but then life happened and was I really going to go to a book store to buy books?! Who does that? But once I got my Kindle 4-5 years ago, I'm in love. I think Steve might be jealous.
  3. Go to a play or musical? Musicals, I can't wait until the girls are old enough to enjoy them with me!
  4. Go to the theater or a movie? Probably a movie...but we never go to movies either. I don't know the last movie that Steve and I saw together!
  5. Hike or bike? I guess I'll say hike, since we don't really bike. I want to bike when the girls are older but I love a good hike/walk every now and then.
  6. Wear jeans or chinos? Jeans (and who uses the word Chinos?!)
  7. Have a Margarita or Pina Colada? If we are talking all day drinking...Pina Colada b/c they aren't as sugary. But give me a patio and some free time at El Mariachi and I'll have margs!
  8. Drink a glass of Guinness or Fat Tire? If I have to choose, Fat Tire.
  9. Crash with friends or stay in a hotel? Doesn't really matter, I feel bad crashing with friends, but it does save money. But you don't want your friends to feel they have to feed or entertain you, so it's a toss up!
  10. Visit Europe or Mexico? Mexico! Fun, close and cheap. Beaches, sun and drinks by a pool!
  11. Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Probably Hawaii, similar to the above answer. However, I've heard nothing but awesome things about Alaskan cruises!
  12. Go skiing or snowshoeing? Skiing, I think I would get alot further going downhill than I would trying to walk with those things on my feet, just seems like it would be exhausting!
  13. Travel by plane, train, or automobile? I don't mind driving. My family grew up driving to Texas and Colorado.....however with a husband who can't sit still and kids who like to fight, we'll stick with flying and just getting to places as quickly as possible for now!
  14. Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? Houseboat....I think it would be more useful. In general I think it is better to know people with boats than it is to have one yourself!
  15. Go climbing or zip lining? Zip lining, since I did this in Vegas and with my sisters recently and loved it.....and it's on my life list to do in some place tropical
  16. Go to a comedy club or dance club? Dance club if I'm with my girlfriends having fun! The last time I was at a comedy club, it was just awkward b/c they weren't that funny!
  17. Have a night out or evening in? If it's nice out and we can find a patio somewhere, then I want a night out. If it's cold or rainy/snowy, I don't want to leave and can cuddle up on the couch!
  18. Watch TV or read a book? Read, read, read...unless there is something I REALLY want to watch, then I'll read during the commercials.
  19. Go canoeing or waterskiing? Canoeing....I'm not athletic enough to waterski, but I've never tried either.
  20. Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? RV if for more than one night. I'll tent camp and rough it out, but not for an extended amount of time.
  21. Use Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.....I don't tweet, twit, twat...whatever it is.
  22. Choose a free trip or money? Depends on where the trip is and how much money we are talking! :) Probably the free trip though!
  23. Win the lottery or find your perfect job? Lottery for sure! Does that make me lazy or money hungry? Oh well.
  24. Swim in a pool or the ocean? Salt water and waves crashing on the beach or temperature controlled, lovely water all year round. Could I get a pool with the sound of the waves crashing? I love the ocean but could do without the salt water.
  25. Travel by sailboat or cruise ship? Cruise ship, sailboat seems like a lot of work and I think I would get sea sick! And I'm pretty sure cruise ships would get me to my destination faster.
  26. Watch sports or play sports? Watch for sure...I will play some sports, but I don't like to be super competitive.
  27. Play dodgeball or kickball? Kickball, dodgeball is just mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment