Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Random

- I dropped Piper off at daycare this morning. The other two little boys who were getting dropped off at the same time cried and whined and wouldn't let go of their parents. Piper sat down, we got her breakfast ready, she gave me hugs and I left. I have been those parents....for years, I(we) were those parents. Piper cries maybe once a month and that is if we get out of our morning routine and I drop her off at a different time, but man, it is nice having a kid who just goes with the flow!

- The Learning Post....I hadn't been to this place in probably 20 years. It's amazing! There is SO much there that I wanted to buy, but they are more pricey than buying online! I got a couple things for the kids (and made a note to get some other things on Amazon instead!) and got Presley's teacher a gift card for there for Christmas.

- The Burger King in Grimes...the nicest people working there and so efficient! I love the original chicken sandwich with cheese...so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment