Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Update

Friday : I was able to have a girls night with my friend Sarah! We just hung out at her house and talked. It was nice to catch up.
Steve rented Home and him and the girls had a movie night (Piper sat for about 15 minutes while they ate popcorn, then she was not interested)

Saturday : I ran to Target by myself to get our weekend shopping done with. Steve got the patio furniture out and started making food, so we could enjoy one more weekend by the firepit watching football outside! I think he loves uses Iowa games as an excuse to entertain on the weekend! Piper layed down for quiet time about the time the game started (yes, we planned it that way) and she ended up falling asleep!
We really didn't have any plans for the game or night, but somehow we ended up with some neighbors and our nephew over at our house until 10:30! It was good to watch the Hawkeyes win again and have the kids go and play.

Sunday : We were all moving SO slow. I slept like crap and didn't help that I might have had some beers (or 3 or 5 or...who is really counting?) that night. The girls must have been exhausted too. We really needed to leave our house by 11 to run some errands and get to my parents to watch the Packer game at noon. I rolled out of bed at 10, Presley at 10:30 and we HAD TO WAKE UP PIPER AT 10:45?! WTF? Needless to say we didn't get all our errands done. Oh well.

We won't talk about the Packer game b/c it still stresses me out, but otherwise we had a good, relaxing time watching the game. The kids played good like always and we were still home by 4:15 to get our household ready for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment