Monday, November 30, 2015

Weekend

Friday Piper slept until 11 and Presley slept until 11:30...it's awesome, I'm not gonna lie. Steve got up at 10 to start his food to take to his family's Thanksgiving and I layed in bed and read for a while before I got up. We headed to Earlham about 1:00 and it didn't take long for the girls to go off with cousin Ava and start playing! They did a really good job at playing....except when the dog came out. They have a 5 month old red lab named Otis who just loves to jump, run and give kisses. Our kids hate it! This is where they stayed anytime that dog was out of his kennel. It sucks.
Overall they were really good, I ate way too much, we hung out and watched the Hawkeyes win their 12th game in a row! Another good family day and we were home by 9!
 We all slept in again and then got our the Christmas decorations! Presley was very excited to help! and I think that Piper was excited b/c Presley was!



Other than that, we did very little on Saturday! The only person to get dressed was Piper, none of us left the house, the girls fought and played and fought some more. Steve watched football in the basement, I read and got caught up on Keeping up with the Kardashians. It was a good, boring day! Once the girls were in bed about 10, we finally sat down to watch Trainwreck! Remember, we RARELY watch movies so this was like a date night (I got popcorn too!) I thought it was SO funny, Steve thought it was alright.
 
Sunday I got up with about 9 with Piper (watched a little more Polar Express) and I just started to feel like crap. I just had this feeling that I needed to throw up, but never did. I layed back down about 11 and slept off and on until 3! I never do this! I was supposed to take Presley to Disney on Ice at 5, but once I got up the headache started and my whole body was super achy. I just knew I couldn't go, we were both bummed. So Steve took her (which he didn't mind) and I stayed home with Miss Piper. She had popcorn for dinner (don't judge) and we watched Polar Express again! I was able to give her a shower and get her to sleep by 7:40! (which has to be a record for her!) and then I went to bed!
I woke up this morning feeling better, not 100%, but better. I made it to work about 20 minutes late, which is only 10 minutes later than normal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment