Monday, December 1, 2014

Piper-roo

Piper now calls herself Piper-roo or Piper-roni....again, we need to tone down the nicknames. She ADORES her sister and now only calls her seester! She wants to do EVERYTHING Presley does....now if we can get the attitude to go away!
 
Friday we decided to put up the Christmas tree! Presley was VERY excited! I think last year she 'understood' the whole Christmas/Santa thing....but this year she is VERY excited about all of it!
Piper watched her decorate the tree
and said 'cheese' for me
and tried to put on decorations...which just meant her laying ornaments on tree limbs, but at least she tried!
and a little Piper nonsense!
Presley had her butt in the air....so Piper HAD to do it too!
Patiently waiting for lunch! I told her to 'freeze' so I could get the camera....she knew she was looking cute for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment