Saturday, November 29, 2014

Picture Update

This was from a few weeks ago. Presley could NOT wait to get outside, but then of course Piper had to join her too....in her pajamas.
They were not out very long, since we didn't put snow pants on them and Piper wanted to drag out all her toys from the garage!
Tricycles do not work in the snow.
My sweet girl sat in the corner for the longest time......trying to poop. If I were a good mom I would've tried to put her on the potty, but I got the camera out instead!
Thanksgiving was good. We spent most of the day getting food ready and cleaning. Presley was a big help, she was excited to have the family over! The food was great! Thank you Steve! We even took in our neighbor Todd and his son Carson since they had no plans for dinner. I think our first Thanksgiving at our house turned out great and hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did!
 
P tried to teach Boston how to play mancala....I don't think he was interested and neither one would smile for me.  Stinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment