Sunday, November 9, 2014

Random Reader

Well, I thought I knew who this post was going to be about....but I changed it after this girl came to our rescue Friday afternoon! Shannon!!!!
Shannon and I started working together about 9(?) year ago! This girl is strong, opinionated, sarcastic, funny and we have been thru a lot together (kids, health, relationships, family craziness). These days Shannon and I bond over the drama of our daughters, she makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who lacks patience!
And because it is a small ass world Shannon's daughter usually ends up playing with or against Jerry's daughter Mary in their sporting events!
We don't get to talk as often as we used to but I can always count on Shannon for the random text messages or to send me a blog address that I might be interested in. AND we always fill each other in with the gossip of our families or mutual friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment