Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Update

So Sunday was the same for Presley, she ended up basically sleeping off and on all day. Steve got up and had some energy and did some cleaning and laundry! :) We took turns laying with P and playing with Piper, and I got some reading done!
She didn't eat anything. She drank hardly anything. Her fever finally started to fade Sunday night, but she started throwing up about 1:30 a.m and then threw up 3 more times after that. She couldn't sleep and wasn't tired (from sleeping all day!) so we watched some movies.....we both fell back asleep about 5 am.
Today has seemed to last forever. We watched movies, three Full House episodes, we both napped, I read and did some laundry. We both took showers and she is talking about food....so I have hopes that she'll eat some dinner! So far today, she has had one Sunny Delight juice and 2 popsicles (I'm trying anything to get something in her system!)
I wasn't feeling that great this morning, both Steve and I have a cough that sounds fake and just feels like we have hairballs! So annoying! I'm feeling a little better now, Steve now says his stomach hurts. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment