Thursday, November 6, 2014

Random Reader

The lucky 'L' name..............Lyndsi! My girl Lyndsi! Oh my.....where do I start? It's been 9ish years?! She was dating a friend of ours, that didn't work out...but guess what? We got to keep her as part of the break-up (sometimes that is hard to do when you are friends with both)! HAHA! Win for us!
Then she became good friends with Lisa (Random Reader #2) and it's one of those awesome friendships where we see each other every couple months and it's always long over due and we get to catch up over dinner!
My first memory of Lyndsi, when I really began to think...'wow! this girl is a good time' was her birthday during the middle of a snow storm in February at Down Under and she smashed her face into her birthday cake! Then began my obsession to always be with Lyndsi at her birthday celebrations! Even after P was born on February 3rd, we went to Lyndsi's party at 3rd Base 3 weeks later!
Lyndsi, you are a amazing, funny, sweet and you gotta stop the glitter Christmas cards! :) I'm so happy that we have remained friends after all these years! More girls nights out are a must!!!!
When is our next Mexican night out?

No comments:

Post a Comment