Saturday, November 1, 2014

Random

- Miss Presley's kindergarten picture. Love this girl!
- Presley has had 2 full weeks of good drop offs, hopefully this continues (and maybe without having to bribe her)
- She is all about boobs lately, which I'm guessing is fairly normal for little girls. She told me that I had fat, chubby boobs. Well, no, I really don't but whatever. Then she says 'Look at my boobs!' and she even said 'I pledge allegiance to my boobs, of the United States of America'! OMG!
- Piper now doesn't want to leave GN when I pick her up. She sees me and runs and hides in the corner and then I have to carry her out kicking and screaming. I'm sure none of the other parents really think twice about it since they have probably dealt with the same thing before, but when she is screaming "Help me, mama" as I'm trying to get her in the car seat.....I literally have to get into the backseat of the car and push her body down to try to get her strapped in!
- The one day she didn't cry this week, she crawled out. With her tongue hanging out of her mouth said "I doggy! I doggy"....so she continued to crawl and pant on her way out of the building.  Awesome.
- My grandfather isn't doing very good these days. He's old, we haven't seen him in 2 years, he doesn't know who we are. It's sad. But honestly, I'm mostly sad for my mom.
- P had a dentist appointment this week, this is Steve's new duty as a dad since she was good for him last time. And she was good for him this time too! Woohoo! The dentist said she has perfect teeth! So maybe we'll be able to avoid braces with this kid (cuz I think glasses are inevitable for our kids).

No comments:

Post a Comment