Friday, November 14, 2014

Sickos

So Monday I went downhill fast after I last posted. My head started hurting and trying to change Piper's dirty diaper made me gag and about throw up! I went to bed at 8 that night! I needed it and I woke up Tuesday morning (Veterans Day, my typical Christmas shopping day!) and I could hardly function. The thought of having to get up and get a kid dressed was just too much, Presley was still coughing a ton, so I kept her home with me and Steve took Piper to daycare)
I told Presley that I didn't feel good, there would be no playing school and no playing games. I told her if she could get it, she could eat it. So for lunch she had a Popsicle and popcorn! I did NOT care. My head hurt, my eyes hurt and my back hurt from coughing so much.

Thank goodness Steve was feeling good enough to take care of them that night without my help b/c once again I was in bed at 8!
Wednesday was my late day, I knew I had to at least go into work for half day to deal with an issue but as it turned out I felt WAY better when I woke up. Not 100% but good enough!

Then you know what happened? Wednesday night, Piper was up most of the night. Steve ended up on the couch and Piper slept in bed with me b/c  I was tired of going into her room every 20 minutes to pat her back and she was BURNING up! :(
Grandma to the rescue Thursday morning! We actually had her on stand-by for possibly watching Presley that day for us b/c she still didn't seem 100%....however, by Thursday morning we replaced Presley with Piper! HA!

Thursday night I had my monthly social committee for work and by the time I got home at 8:30, all three of them were in bed. Piper in my bed. So again, Steve moved to the couch and I slept in our bed with Piper who was up off and on ALL night. I MIGHT have got a total of 4 hours of sleep, so thank you Grandma for taking Piper again on Friday AND taking her to the doctor for us! And yes, she had an ear infection.

So here it is Friday night and I think we are all on the mends. We don't really have any plans on the weekend so hopefully we can do some cleaning and germ killing and feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment