Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Catch up time

Miss Presley Pie! (I think she looks too thin in this picture, but I know it's just the angle) either way, I'm slightly biased but I just think she is gorgeous.
Miss Piper can't just smile. She has to cheese at me, this smile just melts my heart!
And the girl can hold a pen/marker like an adult! #gifted
 
 Friday night we had our first annual Sips and Sparkle party that our friends Angie and Nicky organized! It was fun, good food and such a great idea for girls to get together and enjoy the holiday season with some sparkle!
Me with my BFF at work, Amy and Holly
 13 girls showed up! Good turn out and so nice to meet some new people and see people that make you realize what a small world it is!
Sips and Sparkle 2014!
Saturday we didn't do much, as usual. Steve went to work and the grocery store. Presley begged to have her friend Allie over (who lives 2 block away), we gave in. They go to school together and get along pretty good.
 
FYI....Piper the elf has made it back to our house this year. I have not taken pictures, I have not bragged about it on FB, I am not fond of the fact that other parents are now having their 'elf' give presents to their kids some mornings. Not cool parents! For the record, Piper the elf played poker with some animals, took a ride with Ken in Barbie's car, went for a ride on Barbies horse and spend two days hugging a snowman (oops!) along with many other, not very exciting things!
Piper did have to leave Presley a note last week reminding her to be good....this week Piper left Presley a note telling her how much better she was behaving (yes! It worked!)

No comments:

Post a Comment