Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Eve

Presley wanted her own tree for her room...well after weeks of having good dropoffs at KTC Steve took her to Hobby Lobby to pick out a tree....she was so excited and proud of her purple tree!
I finally put the stockings up.....we were too afraid that Piper was going to pull them down on top of herself.
We finally got around to doing our gingerbread house (while listening to the Pentatonix Christmas CD). Piper 'cheesed' for me.
and gave daddy kisses
and they did pretty good decorating and sharing the candy.
We decided to let them open one gift from us...their small gift, new pajamas.
This was her face before she freaked out. Telling us they were terrible, too hot, she wanted a toy. She threw them, I took them and told her fine, say goodbye, the pajamas will go to someone else! Merry Christmas!
Don't be jealous of my new jammies! I've always wanted a pair and Steve is tired of hearing me say how cold I am....so I stole Presley's cheerleading pose for a picture.
(bad part of these pajamas...they make me look chunky!)
Then Presley was mad b/c she wanted pj's like mine. I originally wanted to bake a couple different things, but after not having one of the ingredients and me crying in the kitchen b/c of Presley, I was not in the mood. So we did our normal bedtime routine.
Presley did put a plate of cookies out for Santa and did spread her 'reindeer' food in the yard before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment