Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Time


The one thing I want for Christmas I can't get.
I want more time.
I want more time with my girls.
I want more time do to fun things with them.
I want time to learn how to use my camera with some sense of knowledge.
I want more time to read.
I want more time to catch up on my DVR'd shows.
I want more time to sit and watch movies with my husband...when I don't fall asleep.
I want more time to cook (hey, I would do it!), bake, and be a 'pinterest' mom.
I want time to complete baby books and make photo albums.
I want time to just relax.
I want more time to have girls nights.....with ALL my different circles of friends.
I want time to eat popcorn and watch movies with my girls (if I could get them both to sit still).
I want time to travel with and without my kids!
I want more time to spend with our families, near and far.

It just goes too fast. Where can I buy more time?

(Yes, I spend too much time working, sleeping, eating, on the computer, reading and doing household chores...ok maybe NOT the last one, but I spend more time doing it than what I would like to be! But I think you get the jist!)

(Yes, there are MANY other things I wish I had time for so don't be insulted if you are not personally listed here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment