Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The fun

Piper didn't sleep good on Sunday night either, the runny nose and watery eyes started.
Monday morning she started in her new room at Generation, the Freshman room! This is her fourth room in a year, but I think she will be in this room until August! Fingers crossed!
And of course, they called me about 3 saying that she woke up from her nap with her eyes matted shut but that she was acting fine....Um ok. I picked her up and she just looked like crap, so like a good parent we went for our favorite mexican dinner and headed home hoping for a good night of sleep.
But that didn't happen. I got her an appointment with the doctor at 8 am and she had an ear infection. And b/c we are the luckiest people on the planet, I was able to take her to mom's for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment