Thursday, December 4, 2014

Another one bites the dust

So Wednesday I went out for Holly's annual friend dinner at Olive Garden! 5 girls and 2 large bottles of wine! Full bellies and lots of stories and laughs!
I got home and both girls were in bed (way to go Steve!) and this was the first night since Saturday night that Piper slept in her crib all night without waking up every 20 minutes forcing us to just give in and let her sleep in our bed!

I woke up this morning, got ready, went in to start the wake up process with Presley. Her cheeks were red and she wasn't covered up....she complains every morning that she is cold! So, so, so cold...colder than a popsicle with ice cream on top....so she says!
So I went in to Steve and told him 'My prediction, Presley will be sick today'. The first thing she said to Steve was that her head hurts and she didn't want to go to school. After 1/2 hour of arguing, begging and trying to figure out if she was really sick....we called grandma....again.

So Steve went to work, I took Piper to Generation, dropped Presley off at mom's and then headed to work....a 1/2 hour late. (I've been on time ONCE this week! OOPS!) She wasn't faking it. Two naps at mom's, bright red cheeks, not eating....UGH! My poor baby.

So thank you mother once again for coming to our rescue! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment