Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Steel Panther

Saturday night we had Carlyn come and babysit while we went to dinner and to the Steel Panther concert. I hadn't even heard of them until about 2 weeks ago. They are the ultimate 80's band. They actually have really catchy music but the lyrics and overall show are completely sex related. I'm sure this is why Steve liked them but it was a really good show, really funny and completely inappropriate. You definitely have to go into the show with the right attitude or you will be totally disgusted and shocked.
Brought out my big hair for the night. We met our friends Fuller and Kruse (who we haven't seen in years!) at Twin Peaks for dinner (I told Steve I would be a cool wife for a night and go there with them)
 See the best mullet ever? Yes, his hair line was really that far back and yes, his hair was as long as mine. Totally awesome.
It was a great night out and the girls were perfect for Carlyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment