Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Only Wednesday

This week just seems to be dragging!  Presley has actually been good since her attitude issues this past weekend, she has been begging for us to start a star/sticker chart for her behavior/chores...so ok?! I guess we can do that!
Tuesday Samantha's wedding dress had arrived so after work I picked up Piper, drove her home, Presley then came with me and we headed to meet Sam, Boston, mom and Holly to see her try it on and of course, go to dinner out! Presley seems to like these girl outings, but don't tell her that, or she will refuse to have fun and like it!
This was the first night that Piper went to bed half-way good! I think having Presley around just stimulates her too much and then she has a hard time calming down....we are working thru it and trying to find a new and good bedtime routine for her.

Tonight the girls were just out of control. So loud, so sassy, so having to repeat myself over and over again either b/c they weren't listening or it was too loud for them to hear me. It's one of those moments where you think you might be on Candid Camera and someone has set you up to have a breakdown......well it's 8:22, they both ate dinner, both got baths and right now both are quiet. I think Presley is asleep however Piper I'm pretty sure is still talking. Talking is better than screaming or crying.

We actually have a busy, fun weekend ahead and then crazy, weird work and daycare weeks over the next 2 weeks. Hopefully the girls will adjust well to the different schedules and routines to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment