Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend update

Saturday Holly wanted to spend some time with Presley, so she picked her up and took her for the afternoon. Presley is always very excited to spend some time with Aunt Holly (and Jerry and Mary!)
We got ready for our Packer party that afternoon since my parents are out of town we decided to have it at our house.
Mommy and Piper in our Packer shirts.
Holly, Samantha, Sarah, Jordan and Nick doing a shot after the Packer touchdown. We ran out of Goldschlager which I'm thinking is the reason the lost the game! I guess next year we'll be more prepared and stock up on the Goldschlager.
Sunday Presley and I went to the science center with Sam and Boston. It was fun! I'm glad they invited us and that Susie gave us her pass to use! :)
 
Since my parents are gone this week I took a week of vacation since we don't have a back up daycare provider for Miss Piper. So today P went to Aprils and Miss Piper and I went to the mall and spent some money....just like the good ole days of me being on maternity leave! Since she slept from 8:30 to 8, she didn't sleep that much during the day but she was good, smiley and oh so happy and talkative!
Tomorrow I will have Presley, Piper and Boston...I don't think it will be too much harder having all 3 of them, the main goal is to keep P and B from fighting all day! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment