Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals

1) Lose 10 pounds

2) Sign Presley up for full time daycare/preschool either in June or September (we'll see how her attitude is and if my mother is willing to deal with her all summer! LOL)

3) Sign Presley up for soccer or dance. She loves gymnastics but I think she need something additional to help burn off some energy.

4) Take Piper to waterbaby classes like we did with Presley!

5) Payoff off the Equinox and my student loans (it's a stretch to do both this year but we can try!)

6) Limit my time on the computer while the girls are awake! I think both Steve and I need to work on this and I think as the weather gets nicer it will be easier to get out of the house and not be tempted to turn on the computer all the time.

7) Limit the amount of overtime I work. I actually did a good job of NOT over doing the overtime this year, with being prego and the house and preschool, it was just a crazy summer filled with appointments and places to be. Though I am thankful to have my job, I have to remain focused on my family. I will not give up every night or weekends for work. This is hard sometimes when my desk is overflowing and people are screaming or crying b/c they won't have a place to live if I don't get their loan approved YESTERDAY.

8) Donate blood. This is on my life list but really shouldn't be that hard for me to do. I just need to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment