Thursday, January 24, 2013

Five Question Friday...a little early

1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days? Dread them if I have to venture outside. I can embrace them if I know I don't have to leave the house!
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win? Wheel Of Fortune, hands down my game!

3. What is your preferred climate? 80 degrees if not a little warmer!

4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what? Fruit for P and Dt Mountain Dew for me!

5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby? If it is small I can take care of it.....but if it is big enough that it might 'crunch' when smashed, I'm out. I want nothing to do with it. Growing up my bedroom was in the basement and there were crickets! I CANNOT kill a cricket b/c it 'crunchs' so I would take a cup, turn it over and trap it! It would suffocate and die unless my dad killed it first! My daddy was my bug killing hero growing up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment