Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week o' fun?!

I don't like it when my parents are gone for the week, I feel too out of touch! Especially since I'm used to seeing my mom 5-6 days a week! Any who...they are getting back late tonight and we are very happy about it.

My Tuesday with the 3 kids was good. Boston got here about 7....Piper didn't wake up until 8:15 and then Presley didn't get up until about 9:30! Presley and Boston played good together, I think she likes having other kids at our house b/c it is her territory and she feels she is in 'charge'! I put them down for naps (quiet time for P). Boston and Piper slept, Presley watched a movie in our room and I was able to take a shower and get ready so that I could take P to Target and gymnastics once Steve got home from work.
Wednesday I dropped P off at preschool and then had to jet downtown to have my biometrics test done for our health insurance. Piper was enjoyable! She smiled for everyone and then eventually fell asleep in her car seat for me. My biometrics test came back that I have great 'good' cholesterol (which she said could be impacted by my hormones from just having a baby), good blood pressure and a higher BMI than I would like. I do NOT like my weight right now, I know I should just give myself the benefit of the doubt knowing I just had a baby....however, knowing that I don't work out and that I eat like shit doesn't make me feel good either.
We picked P up from preschool, had lunch and then she had quiet time (another movie in our bed....which I'm fine with...it's an hour and a half of time that we both need to regroup! LOL!)
Then that night Holly met me so that we could go to the visitation together. Colleen normally holds herself together, and the minute we saw her she broke down...so of course, Holly and I did too. But she always has her sense of humor  (even during the hardest times) which I love!

Today, Presley went to Aprils and I had Boston and Piper. I was able to get my awesome cousin Kelly to meet at my parents house to watch them for me while I went to the funeral. Thanks again Kelly! I was gone for a couple hours, brought them home, fed Boston lunch and put him down for nap. Once Piper was sleeping too, I walked on the treadmill (I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes on Sunday too!) for about 25 minutes and was able to quickly shower afterwards before Piper woke up! Two easy, good kids made for a nice afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment