Friday, January 18, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along? I'm going to quickly just do one thing of each...if I think about this too long I will never be able to decide!
Book- It Sucked and Then I Cried....
Movie- Either Major League or My Cousin Vinny
People - Steve (or if the kids are good the whole time, I would choose them too)
Foods - Dt Mountain Dew and peanut butter....b/c you can put PB on anything right? 

2. What is your thought on year round school? It doesn't seem like that bad of an idea but I know the excitement of summer break too. I'm not completely against it, but I'm not going to go looking for year round school for my kids either.

3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? (Can't be one of your kids' potty stories either!) It's not that embarrassing but being pregnant with Piper. Good God...it was too hard to laugh and NOT want to pee my pants! I remember stopping in my tracks, crossing my legs and laughing just so I wouldn't pee my pants!

4. What's the temperature where you are? Normally COLD, today in the 50's....Monday I think the high is 13 degrees...so really it is a roller coaster of temps around here!

5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person? I think I'm turning into a spring/fall person. I hate winter. I usually love summer but the last couple years have been so hot that it is hard to enjoy! I really prefer to NOT ever have to wear a jacket but know that when the sun goes down (no matter what time of year) this girl always has a sweatshirt/jacket nearby!


No comments:

Post a Comment