Friday, January 11, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances? Honestly we never do flu shots. Steve did get what we think was the flu (head cold flu, not stomach) a couple weeks ago but so far us 3 girls are still healthy (KNOCK ON WOOD!).  I usually get my normal seasonal cold, but can't say I have had the flu in years (KNOCK ON WOOD). So we take our chances!

2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price? No, our KIDS don't have iPads. We have an iPad that she uses but it is NOT hers....we have been trying to get her to understand that! She does love memory games and she has an alphabet app that she has been using for a couple years. So far, we have only downloaded free apps...I hate to pay for something and then have her hate it!
3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names? No comment. I will never reveal the other names we like...in case there is a 3rd child someday.
4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious...) Any apple with peanut butter is the way to go!
5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why? I don't know if I really have an 'escape' place to go.....Now that we have the whirlpool tub I do like to veg out in there with my wine and a book but that only happens about once a month! I'm hoping when we get our deck built this spring that I can sit out there to escape...we'll see. A trip to Cancun is always a good way to escape too!

No comments:

Post a Comment