Friday, January 4, 2013

Bored

- So I have been back to work 2.5 weeks, it hasn't been bad. I have to test case to get my authority back and that process is very slow. So I'm taking advantage of it, I know the overtime will kick in soon so I might as well do my one file a day and sit back and enjoy it. Now I just have to pass these test cases! YIKES!
- The bad part about being back to work is leaving the house at 6:40 every morning and not getting home until about 5:30 at night, there just doesn't leave a lot of time for much else besides dinner, bath and bedtime routines!
- Steve is now responsible for taking and picking Presley up from Aprils on Monday and Thursday, I think this little extra responsibility is good for him and honestly those days are less stressful for me!
- I love the deer that we see on our way home (and sometimes in the mornings), just last night I saw 12 deer from my moms to our house! We had a nice buck in our backyard last week and the deer tracks are all over the yard! Now the goal is to NOT hit one, that scares me!
- Presley keeps telling us she wants a Christmas birthday party this year! LOL! Maybe I should've taken advantage of the clearance Christmas decorations when I had the chance! I'm really hoping that when she sees the Tinkerbell (or Hello Kitty, Barbie, princess) stuff that she will change her mind....or we'll be having a Christmas birthday party in February!
- Piper slept thru the night last night! She ate her bottle at 7 and then we gave her a little more about 9 in hopes to hold her over thru the night. It must have worked b/c at 6:30 this morning she was still sleeping and I had to wake her up to leave for work! No worries, we will not get our hopes up that this will continue.
- The best thing for me to do when I get home from work is to NOT sit down! If I can keep moving, picking up, putting laundry away, or whatever else....I get so much more done than if I were to sit down for an hour and then try to clean. Now I just have to find time and motivation to work out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment