Friday, January 25, 2013

Boring!

This week was kind of boring! Which is nice! No complaints (even though it seems Miss Piper may be getting a cold). Tuesday we had gymnastics class, there were some new kids so they went around and everyone had to say their name...Presley was last. I didn't know what she would do, would she say her name? Would she smile and look at the teacher, like 'duh, bitch, you know my name'! She came right out and said "Presley Grace Goodrich". I about died, it was the cutest thing EVER!
Wednesday night I worked late (as in 5:30, that is late for me! LOL!). That is right, overtime is already back on my schedule! Damn, I guess I should get it in now when the weather is cold b/c I know when it gets nice it is too hard to work late and not get home and spend some time outside! So I'll just try to go with the flow for now.

Thursday I had a slight freak out when Jackie called and said she was in line to sign Ava up for preschool. There was a long, slow line and people had been line for hours to sign their kid up! What? I'm not ready for that crap, I don't have hours to go stand in line to make sure P gets in a preschool class. We don't even know where we want her to go next year! So we toured Generation Next, we had heard good things, it is convenient with home and work, good hours, and won't cost us any more than it does now for P's daycare/preschool costs. I think we might tour one more place to see what we like and then NEED to make a decision next week since most of these places have a waiting list and such! I just think she needs to make the transision to a full time place, as much as I love having her at my moms, Aprils and her preschool (WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE ALL OF THEM!) I think this is the time for a change.

Miss Piper was up alot last night! Mostly just wanting her pacifer, which is a habit I don't want to start but she was coughing and woke up sounding stuffy and my mom said she wouldn't sleep and hardly ate all day. So there must be something looming there! :( Hopefully just a quick cold and a couple nights of bad sleep...I'll take that! Seems like so many of our friends and their kids are sick with colds or the flu that I can deal with a small cold (let's just hope that it's nothing!).

Is it sad that I've only worked one full week since the beginning of October? And I'm already looking forward to my next PTO days in March! Pink concert in MN! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment