Friday, September 28, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly? I don't care either way. I guess it depends on how far we have to drive and who all is going. Are there small children involved? Ones who need bottles every 3 hours or who have to use the potty every couple hours? I think road trips are fun, however Steve is not a big fan. He gets bored (big surprise, him not wanting to sit still for any length of time). I really, really want to do road trips as a family when the girls get older!
2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why?  I would say somewhere warmer but hell it was over 100 degrees most of the summer! I don't think I could ever live too far from my parents though.
3. Should grown women wear leggings? If they can pull it off, sure!  I wish I had the nerve or style sense to pull together something to wear leggings. Heck, I just did the skinny jean thing last year....wonder if I'll ever fit back into them?
4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be? Princess Consuela Bananahammock
5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to? Parents magazine is the only one! Steve was getting Handyman magazine, just what he needs is more ideas of things he can make or build!

No comments:

Post a Comment