Friday, September 14, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?) The only place we went was David's Bridal, I tried on all the dresses the crazy lady helping us picked out. I figured I might as well try, you never know how they will look on and how often do you get to try on wedding dresses? Holly was helping me change into the dresses and I remember saying to her "well, I know I won't like this one"...put it on and actually liked it! It was one of two dresses that we narrowed it down to.
I went back a couple days later, saw it in the hanger and still thought it was ugly...until I put it on again. We bought the dress that night. Of course, it was way more money than I planned on spending but my parents wanted to buy it and said it was ok. Then we got to the register and it was half off! Woohoo!!
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?  Blow it off, why bring it up?
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?  Presley waking up not able to breath, coughing and gagging. Samantha going to the hospital. Me not feeling good and going to the doctor a couple weeks ago, not knowing if there was something wrong with the baby. My mom falling down the stairs last year. I think that's enough, right?
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream. It really doesn't matter, I LOVE ice cream.
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels? It depends on the hotel, if you can hear people in the halls or the walls are thin, no. Otherwise, I don't seem to have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment