Sunday, September 16, 2012

One week closer

My crazy monkeys pigs?! (Steve likes to take tape and tape his nose 'up', Presley wasn't sure she wanted to participate....until I told her NOT to do it, then she was all about doing it. Gotta love reverse psychology for a 3 year old!)
I'm just getting to the point where I am tired. Of course, it could be a mixture of work, baby, house and life in general. I did work 58 hours last week, heck I work with some people who do that every week! I just can't. I don't like hearing Presley ask when I'm going to be home or why I'm working late. I love walking into the house and having her run to give me a hug and I know the older she gets the less that will happen, I just don't want to miss those moments. Hell, I'm not sure where the last 3.5 years went with her! When did she become a little kid instead of my baby?

Saturday I went to work in the morning. Then we went over to a friends house for their Beaverdale Fall Fest/Iowa game party. It was an afternoon full of fun, food and football! Lots of family and we were able to spend time outside watching the game and letting the kids play, so that was nice! Presley and I wore our purple Panther shirts but UNI couldn't pull off the win against the Hawkeyes. We still had to be happy the Hawks won! Steve and I got a Redbox movie to watch, but Steve was falling asleep on the couch before Presley made it to bed!

Sunday I decided NOT to go to work like I had intended (I figured 7 days in a row was enough). We got up, ready and ran our errands. We got Presley to eat a pretty good lunch, since she has been sick she just hasn't been eating like her normal self! She is starting to feel better, she got plenty of sleep this weekend and her coughing fits have decreased so she might be able to go to preschool this week! Finally! Wednesday is her day to bring snacks for the class and be the line leader! A big deal for a preschooler!! (so we think. Since we haven't really experienced a full day of preschool yet, we really have no idea what this entails! haha!)

Then we made a trip up to the house and to our surprise they had actually cleaned it! It was so nice! The appraisal was done last week and the only things really left are the yard grading, sod and gutters. There are some little indoor things that need to be completed but basically it is ready to be moved in! Our close date is set for the 25th and I think we might actually make it!

 My master bath.....the whirlpool tub.....that I WILL use!

I'm just ready to get moved in and get that checked off my list of things to get done before Baby G arrives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment