Monday, September 24, 2012

Why am I up at 5 am?

Actually I've been up thinking since 4, but tried my damnest to go back to sleep. Well, why should I waste time just laying there tossing back and forth when I can get up and get some blogging done? One less thing I'll have to think about later!
Our weekend started off with Steve and I  going out for our 5 year anniversary! My mom decided to watch Presley and Boston for the night to give us all a night out. Steve had been sick and I had been just tired. We did dinner at one of our favorites Trostel's Dish, it was delicious as always! Then we did some running around to Lowes, Bed Bath and Beyond and even a little Target action! Romantic huh? We thought about catching a 7 oclock movie but didn't think about it until 7 and neither one of us was going to make it thru the 8:30 movie! LOL! Sad huh? Oh well, it was nice to just relax as the two of us!
Saturday Holly took Presley for the day! Both Steve and I put some hours in at work and then we did some more stuff (ran up to the house, did the grocery shopping, laundry, organizing crap) and by 6 pm we were at a loss without our Presley! We missed her! Steve said he realized why we spent so much time at the bar when we didn't have kids....b/c he was bored! Guess I need to work on my entertainment skills! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment