Thursday, September 27, 2012

Change is good!

I actually hate change but it seems as though my life is full of it these days. I'm taking things day by day dealing with the fact that I have little control of much of anything.

We closed on our house Wednesday! Our 120 day time frame was almost 150 days, but that really was to be expected now wasn't it? :)  Either way, it is done, our responsibility...ours! Steve is busy, that brain never stops thinking. Thank goodness he isn't busy at work right now and is able to take some time off to get some stuff done but it makes is very hard for me to work. It's hard knowing everything that needs to get done but I'm so busy at work I don't have time to think about it and I can't lift anything....again, lack of control getting to me.

Presley is SO excited about the new house, she is like a crazy woman when we are there. She won't stop talking and walks around like she owns the place! I hope she adjusts to everything we have or will be throwing at her...with preschool, a new house and a new baby. If she can get thru all this without major issues, I'll be so thankful!
Preschool is still rough on her. She still cries when my mom leaves and she still doesn't really play with anyone. She always seems excited to go but never wants to talk about it afterwards. It is good for her and I know that but it is still hard to think about my baby standing around watching the other kids have fun and play while she just stands there watching...wanting to be involved. Time will help.

I had my doctors appointment today.....36 weeks and 3 days. I didn't gain any weight, still at a total of 19 pounds and my blood pressure was perfect! And not dilated any further, thank goodness! The doctor said I am 'all baby' and next week we'll do another weight check for Baby G to see how big she is.

Tomorrow we got the moving truck for free (besides mileage) so Steve and my dad are going to get started with getting some things moved and then Saturday will be our main moving day and will actually require me to pack up the apartment (which I haven't started yet). My help will be cleaning everything (all the crap that has been sitting in Holly or my parents garage over the last 5 months) before it gets moved into the house! Wish us luck and maybe I'll have pictures to post by Sunday!

1 comment: