Monday, September 10, 2012

34 Weeks

We had our ultrasound and doctors appointment today! Ultrasound went good, baby measures at 27% at 4 lbs 10 oz. On the smaller side, but when they are this small one or two ounces makes a big difference. The amniotic fluid they want between 5 and 25% and I'm at 9.9 so they want to monitor that to make sure that as the baby gets bigger that it doesn't decrease anymore. She didn't seem worried and said sometimes the fluid can be increased just by me drinking more liquids (just what I want to do is pee more than I already do!).
My blood pressure was perfect and I didn't gain any weight (which was a complete surprise)! Still at 16.3 total pounds.
She bumped me up to going every week now and having my cervix checked with another ultrasound next week to mainly check the amnotic fluid levels.
This baby is going to hang out and be happy for another 6 weeks b/c I'm the mom and I say so!
 
We got one cute pic of Presley with my belly, impromtu pic with our crappy white apartment walls doesn't make for the best pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment