Friday, September 7, 2012

FIve Question Friday

1. What is your favorite fall family tradition?  I don't really remember very many traditions in the fall growing up, is that sad? I'm sure we had some! Mom, help here.
But really over the last 3-5 years, we do a lot more together as our family of 3 (pumpkin patchs, carving pumpkins, watching Iowa games) and then with my family of 8 (with our Sunday Packer games!)

2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have? Really, money has nothing to do with the amount of kids we'll have. It has to do with our patience and our love and need to DO things as a couple and as a family. The more kids the harder it is to find time and/or someone to watch them! We'll see how #2 baby is, we've never really discussed having a 3rd kid and if this girl is just as 'challenging' as Presley was....there will not be a 3rd! :)

3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?  I probably will get a tattoo someday (sorry, mom) and I already know it will be something to do with my baby girls. Their names or birth dates or something along those lines.

4. What condiment is a must in your house?  We don't do a lot of condiments in this house. Steve uses ranch the most, Presley occasionally is interested in ketchup and I rarely use either. If I buy mayo for sandwiches, it expires before it is even half gone. I think that means Steve cooking is so good that we don't need the 'extras' of having condiments with our meals! ;)

5. How did your spouse/fiance propose? February 17th, 2007. We took our annual megamall weekend trip. We had a nice dinner in the Hilton hotel restaurant (which I remember we had a room on the top floor and you had to use your room key in order for the elevator to take you to the top floor and we were too DUMB to figure that out and had to ask why the elevator wouldn't take us to our floor!) and we back to the room and got ready for bed. Nothing sexier than the man you love in his wife beater and boxer briefs proposing!  I love him! and this is a story that completely fits him! I am super lucky to have him in my life, who could resist this fairy tale proposal?




No comments:

Post a Comment