Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction? Ain't. Can't stand the word ain't! And when people say 'I could care less'. No, you couldn't care less!

2. What's your favorite thing about fall? I am beginning to like fall more than I have in the past. I love the cooler weather and having the windows open, the leaves changing colors and falling from the trees, crunching when you step on them, football season, Halloween which leads to Thanksgiving which leads to Christmas.

3. What's your favorite dish to take to a potluck? We like to change it up! Pinterest has been great in giving new and different ideas. I really need to write down or have a recipe book (do they have online programs for this?) that we can refer to!

4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping? Well normally we are late shoppers which I hate and every year I tell myself that I won't do it again. However, last year I did most of it on Veterans Day since I didn't have to work...it's before Thanksgiving so it's not too busy and it was so nice to just have a couple random things to get after that! So I'm hoping that since I'll be on maternity leave this year, I can get a lot done during that time to avoid the malls between Thanksgiving and Christmas!

5. Did you move homes a lot growing up? Heck no! Thank goodness! My parents have lived in the same house for about 30 years and that is the only 'home' I can and will remember! That is one of the reasons that Steve and I wanted to find a house that we would live in for a long time and we wanted to get settled before Presley started school!


No comments:

Post a Comment